Sunday, March 02, 2008

They were eager to learn, to be taught

STUPID! I always got no time to update my blog. Damnit yozxzx!
Okay yesterday I went to Town! Town is so boring nowadays, well it really depends on who you're going to town with. Enthu group? HAHA. Not-enthu group? Good luck.

Kkkkk more pictures and less typings to be done today. Not that I'm lazy!
:D :D


HOME.


Shopping(:

My main aim is to get a really nice dress at Far East yesterday.
But I got very pissed cos I couldn't find any nice ones! UGGH SICKENING!
Throughout the day, I only like this one. (Below picture)


YEEHAW!


HAHAHAH WHATS WITH THE 3 MONKEYS!

Got a little upset though. Thanks XXX for buying me ice-cream!
Haha he's damn sweet I tell you! Thankyou for making me happy :B :B !

DINNERTIME.




Choco fondueeee!

K I don't wanna upload that many images today cos of --- lah!
I had lotsa fun today. Every satisfaction comes with a price,
and that price is to study or else my dad will get mad D:

Kept getting really sleepy nowadays. Today I slept for 13 hours!
Yessss (GASPED!) Shocking. Friday I slept for more than 10 hours.
Oh my God such a lazy assbum, somebody make my sleepyness go away!

**

12 days left, I'm gonna make every second worthy (I will)
Me love.

No comments: